Apps & Artifacts

My Unit tests are failing on bitrise with xcode test failed, error: exit status 65 and I don’t know how to get access to the logs.

I do have the deploy step and see:
`## Success
(i) You can find the Artifact on Bitrise, on the Build’s page
| |
±–±--------------------------------------------------------------±---------+
| ✓ | deploy-to-bitrise-io | 7.10 sec |
±–±--------------------------------------------------------------±---------+

When the test fail, I see the error below:
If you can’t find the reason of the error in the log, please check the raw-xcodebuild-output.log
The log file is stored in $BITRISE_DEPLOY_DIR, and its full path
is available in the $BITRISE_XCODE_RAW_TEST_RESULT_TEXT_PATH environment variable.

Under Apps & Artifacts, it says “No apps generated No Apps generated during the build. You can add a Deploy to Bitrise.io step to your Workflow with your app’s Workflow Editor , with that the generated app and other artifacts will be available here.”

How do I get access to the logs?

Hi @kausi,

Checked your log, the summary:

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                               bitrise summary                                |
+---+---------------------------------------------------------------+----------+
|   | title                                                         | time (s) |
+---+---------------------------------------------------------------+----------+
| e[32;1m✓e[0m | e[32;1mActivate App SSH keye[0m                                          | 7.65 sec |
| e[32;1m✓e[0m | e[32;1mgit-clonee[0m                                                     | 131 sec  |
| e[32;1m✓e[0m | e[32;1mdeploy-to-bitrise-ioe[0m                                          | 8.36 sec |
| e[32;1m✓e[0m | e[32;1mcertificate-and-profile-installere[0m                             | 12 sec   |
| e[32;1m✓e[0m | e[32;1mscripte[0m                                                        | 9.41 sec |
| e[31;1mxe[0m | e[31;1mxcode-test@1.18.1 (exit code: 1)e[0m                              | 74 sec   |
| Issue tracker: https://github.com/bitrise-io/steps-xcode-test/issues         |
| Source: https://github.com/bitrise-io/steps-xcode-test                       |
| e[34;1m-e[0m | e[34;1mXcode: Create Archivee[0m                                         | 1.90 sec |
| e[34;1m-e[0m | e[34;1mhockeyapp-deploye[0m                                              | 1.87 sec |
| e[32;1m✓e[0m | e[32;1mslacke[0m                                                         | 6.10 sec |
| Total runtime: 252 sec                                                       |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

The important bit is that you have the Deploy to Bitrise.io (deploy-to-bitrise-io) step before any of the Xcode steps. You should move this after the Xcode steps, as that’s where the logs are generated; it can’t collect logs which are not generated / don’t exist when it runs. The Deploy to Bitrise.io step can be the very last step in the workflow, it’s probably a good idea to run it last (so that it can collect all the artifacts & logs).