App Center Deploy with Release Notes

We are using “Release notes extractor” and “App Center iOS Deploy” to deploy our app to the app center. Everything is working properly including grabbing the release notes from the Changelog.md file that we have. I can also see that it’s getting attached to the release properly in app center, but the issue is whenever app center is sending out the email notification about the new release, the release notes aren’t included in there. Is there something I’m missing? I feel like if I can see that the release notes are being added in the “App Center iOS Deploy” step then those should be included in that email that app center sends out?

Hi @peter.brune :wave:

Can you please send us the log file or the URL of the related build and also enable Support Access on the Settings tab of the app ( Enabling the Bitrise Support user for your app | Bitrise DevCenter ) so that we can take a more in-depth look? :slight_smile:

Hi @Roland-Bak,

I have enabled Support Access and this is the URL of the related build (https://app.bitrise.io/build/1d419bf82f0d8ba4#?tab=log).

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.