I do have a workflow for running E2E tests for Android and iOS apps written in react-native. iOS tests work fine but Android does not really. Both tests work locally. I’m using Detox@^18.23.1. Below are the logs for this issue.
Where did the issue happen?
Standard Machine, Xcode 13.1.x, on macOS 11.4 (Big Sur)
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
It’s a custom script step, v1.1.6 :
- script: inputs: - content: |- #!/bin/bash yarn e2e:packager & yarn e2e:android:bitriseTest # killall node title: Detox - Run E2E Tests on Android
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Everytime
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : 1 month ago
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our [local debug guide]