Android compile issue (SDK Build tools license)

Hi , in my last build I have a fail about the android sdk build tools. How can I accept the license from Bitrise?

Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 24.0.1 in /opt/android-sdk-linux/licenses
Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 24.0.1 not accepted.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’.

You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Build-Tools 24.0.1].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to Exporting licenses - Android Studio Project Site

Thanks for reporting here!

Please see Weekly Virtual Machine / Stack updates - 2017.01.14 and let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks I just had to replace my sdk build tools. 24.0.1 was not supported but it was working last week. It may be interesting (if possible for you) when we run a build, that you inspect the code before to check the build tools version, and report the problem directly : something like WRONG SDK BUILD TOOLS, please update it in your code.

Absolutely, that’s a great idea!

We have a new step, now mentioned in Weekly Virtual Machine / Stack updates - 2017.01.14, which can auto detect the required build tools and a couple of other packages, and auto install those for you (accepting the license as well).

For more info please see: