Allow usage of custom keychain files

Our build process currently makes use of separate keychains for signing different versions of our apps, specifically handling the signing of AppStore versus Enterprise variants. All of the keychain management is handled in our Fastlane scripts.

From what I can tell, it doesn’t looks like Bitrise has any support for keychains, only uploading certificates. I think it would be very helpful to allow uploading full named keychains so that we wouldn’t require a completely separate build process for Bitrise compared to what we would be running locally or on our current build servers.

Hi @JoeSzymanski,

You can use the Generic File Storage option for that: https://devcenter.bitrise.io/tutorials/how-to-use-the-generic-file-storage/

You can upload any file there (on the Code Signing / files tab in the workflow editor). There are special features for certificate (.p12), prov profile and keystore files, but you can upload other types of files there too.

I hope that helps, if you’d have any questions just let us know! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.