Xcode 11.1 GM seed is now available

Xcode 11.1 GM seed is now available! :tada:

To select this Stack you just have to open your app on bitrise.io,
go to the Workflow tab (Workflow Editor), and on the Stack tab select the Xcode 11.1.x
option and your next build will start on the Xcode 11.1 stack.
Note: you can now select separate stacks for separate workflows!
Read more at: https://blog.bitrise.io/per-workflow-stack-selection-is-here.

This new Virtual Machine replaced the previous Xcode 11.1.x configuration,
so if you’ve already selected the Xcode 11.1.x stack for your app, you’re automatically using Xcode 11.1 GM seed now.

You can find the changes/updates compared to the Xcode 11.1 GM seed stack here:

If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.

Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.

Happy Building! :rocket:

Hello!

Can we get iPhone SE added to the iOS 13.1 simulator list?

As discussed here, we use iPhone SE for low-res snapshot testing. This was resolved in the Xcode 11.0 stack but seems to have regressed in Xcode 11.1

I ended up using the iPhone 8 simulator, which generates the same resolution snapshots (didn’t realize this was the case).

Would still be nice to have an iOS 13 iPhone SE simulator in the stack since it’s still a supported configuration.

Hi @aaron.sapp!

Sorry for leaving your question unattended. While it’s not super relevant by now I assume, as newer Xcode versions have been released since, I want to point out that we don’t deliberately leave out any simulators, the images are installed as they are available.

Of course we can absolutely expand them manually based on your requests :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.