Welcome to Discuss.Bitrise.io

You’re welcome to discuss anything Bitrise related here, on discuss.bitrise.io.

Feel free to ask and share anything here. This discussion platform is meant to provide an efficient way of knowledge sharing, for all of us (for you, for the community and for the bitrise core team).

This is not a second hand forum, the bitrise core team does monitor new questions actively, and we try to reply and help as fast as possible! We simply believe that for most type of discussion a public platform is more efficient than private chats, but of course private channels are available as well when required (see below).

We welcome everyone here who’s interested in Bitrise and the ecosystem around it, and feedback is very much appreciated!
Let us know what you think or if you have any questions!

For private messages please use email (Contact us) or the on-site chat on bitrise.io (you have to be logged in to see the chat icon at the bottom right corner. note: some Ad Blockers might block the chat widget).

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How can i share build with my tester and client?

Thanks.
After bitrise integration in Xcode, i got an error. please check this below.

Build Failed
Task failed with exit code 70:
/usr/bin/xcrun xcodebuild -project /Users/vagrant/git/Carthage/Checkouts/bugsnag-cocoa/iOS/Bugsnag.xcodeproj -scheme Bugsnag -configuration Release -derivedDataPath /Users/vagrant/Library/Caches/org.carthage.CarthageKit/DerivedData/10.3_10G8/bugsnag-cocoa/v5.22.10 -sdk appletvsimulator -destination platform=tvOS\ Simulator,id=D2134DE8-F16E-471D-B658-C833E8FEAAB9 -destination-timeout 3 ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH=NO CODE_SIGNING_REQUIRED=NO CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY= CARTHAGE=YES build (launched in /Users/vagrant/git/Carthage/Checkouts/bugsnag-cocoa)
This usually indicates that project itself failed to compile. Please check the xcodebuild log for more details: /var/folders/6q/wgy6jtp12w5gzgm9lzcglpqw0000gn/T/carthage-xcodebuild.SIQbN9.log
Carthage command failed, error: exit status 1
| |
±–±--------------------------------------------------------------±---------+
| x | carthage@3.2.2 (exit code: 1) | 2.3 min |
| Issue tracker: https://github.com/bitrise-steplib/steps-carthage/issues |
| Source: https://github.com/bitrise-steplib/steps-carthage |

Hi @prasthana_developer!

In case this issue is persistent please contact us directly or raise a separate issue thread!

Nice to be here

Hi @prasthana_developer

I have encountered a similar error in the past, I was able to fix it by correcting the iOS version in my code,

In my case, the version I mentioned in my code was 15.2 whereas the actual version of the simulator was 15.4

Not sure it will work 100% for you, but worth a try.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 days. New replies are no longer allowed.