Organizations: More Roles besides User and Owner

Description of the feature request

We would like to have users that can manage groups and invite other users to our org but not manage billing or change the org roles of other users

We would also like to have users that can manage billing but not really do anything else.

Finally, it would be nice to have users that can’t create apps. As I understand it right now all users can create apps?

Use case / for what or how I would use it

We have offshore developers that regularly need to be added and remove from Bitrise apps. We would like to be have users that can get these developers added to Bitrise and to Apps but cannot promote them to owners and can’t do anything with payments etc.

Also we would like to have non technical folks that can deal with billing but don’t have access to the rest of the system.

Definitely a great idea, thanks for the #feature-request @wrasmuss :slight_smile:

P.S.: don’t forget to vote on your feature request :wink:

We need this too! Baring it, allowing a different email for billing so that the emails can be sent directly to the finance team would be great.

@getintheloop I might miss something, but if you use an Organization then you can set the billing email to any email you like, on the Billing page of the Organization (https://www.bitrise.io/organization/ORGID#/billing -> Invoice email).

Is that what you were looking for?

@viktorbenei you’re right - my mistake: We’re not on an organization plan as we don’t yet need the added concurrency, so this is not an option for us. But, this is also the wrong feature request for that… :slight_smile:

No problem at all :slight_smile: @getintheloop