2FA fails while connecting to Apple Developer portal

Hello.

Couple of days ago I wanted to re-authenticate my apple developer portal connectivity credentials in Bitrise. I did it before several days and it worked just fine. I typed in apple’s login+password. Followed by 2FA code sent to my phone.

2FA validator fails. I am not sure how to troubleshoot further on.

Please advise

I received the mail from the Support. Those instructions helped me to resolve the issue >>>

When connecting your Bitrise account to your Apple developer account, you will need to provide your Apple ID and password. You will then be prompted for for the Two-Factor-Authentication code.

There are different ways to receive the 6-digit authentication code. If you receive the code on your phone with an SMS message, authentication can fail. Please receive the code on a trusted device using iCloud. You should get an interactive session that will include a map. You will need to select “allow” and you will then receive the 6-digit authentication code.

To read about this and see a video of what it looks like, please click here.

Please refer to Apple documentation for instructions on setting up 2FA using trusted devices.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know that worked and thanks for sharing the information here!

cathy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.