Xcode 10.2 final arrived!

Xcode 10.2 final is now available! :tada:

To select this Stack you just have to open your app on bitrise.io,
go to the Workflow tab (Workflow Editor), and on the Stack tab select the Xcode 10.2.x
stack option, and your next build will start on the Xcode 10.2 stack.

This new Virtual Machine replaced the previous Xcode 10.2 configuration,
so if you’ve already selected the Xcode 10.2.x stack for your app, you’re automatically using Xcode 10.2 final now.
Note: it can take ~30-60 minutes until all new virtual machines are running based on the new machine image.

You can find the Stack’s system report at:
https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise.io/pull/269/files

If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.

Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.

Happy Building! :rocket:

2 Likes

Hi @ghaabo, I’m getting

error: An empty identity is not valid when signing a binary for the product type ‘Application’.

When I upgrade the stack to 10.2. I disabled the code signing and it worked on 10.1

Hy @zhubofei
well, you can only test without signing :thinking: You can not archive any ipa without it even locally

@fehersanyi-bitrise I’m using Xcode Analyze Step. Like I said, the step gave me no errror running on 10.1 stack.

Hi @zhubofei, can you please contact us with this issue on our on-site chat or in a separate #issues thread instead?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.