Load framework lib

Hi,

Our team uses Veracode and we need to submit iOS apps builds. Before submitting the build, we need to build a .bca archive from the .xcarchive using Veracode Mobile Application Packager command line tool. To be able to run, this command line tool needs the library ZIPFoundation.framework.

The official Veracode documentation says to put ZIPFoundation.framework into /Library/Frameworks on the mac. But my question is how to do that in Bitrise as I don’t have write access to this directory?

Currently without this library, I’m getting the following error by running the Veracode executable file through a fastlane script.

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/ZIPFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ZIPFoundation
  Referenced from: /Users/vagrant/git/fastlane/vcxcodepkg
  Reason: image not found

Thanks for your help!

Have you tried with sudo?

1 Like

I just tried. I don’t get the permission error anymore, but still get the dyld: Library not loaded error while locally it works well.

EDIT: dyld: Library not loaded error is for another library this time, so it seems to work now! Thanks @koral!

Hi @julienbodet ,

Can you please send us a build URL where we can see the dyld: Library not loaded error in context? Thanks.

Hi @ahvth-bitrise, can I share this here or there is a way to send you a private message? It didn’t work when I tried.

The error is:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftAppKit.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/vagrant/git/fastlane/vcxcodepkg
  Reason: image not found

I found this post on the subject.

Hi @julienbodet, if you’re still experiencing issues please reach out directly on-site through our Zendesk widget, or via e-mail to letsconnect@bitrise.io.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.