Description of the feature request
Github allows the creation of apps that can manage permissions to GitHub repos in one contained place. Other CI services like Azure Pipelines and Travis CI provide apps to simply setup and management.
Use case / for what or how I would use it
- simplifies the permissions setup and management by putting it all under a single app rather than managing deploy keys and Webhooks separately for each repo
- removes the need to create machine users on GitHub to access multiple repos from a single build
- Based on these instructions. https://devcenter.bitrise.io/faq/adding-projects-with-submodules/
- adding machine users adds and additional cost to GitHub organizations on team plans.
- removes the need to separately setup a Service credential User to get build status on pull requests