Google Paly Developer API to version 3

Step of upload aab | apk uses old API version.

Hi guys, I’m using CD feature for automatic upload android bundle to Google Play Store.
At the header of an interface, I still have a warning about old version of API.

The Upload step version is 2.0.1

I also found related ticket I get warning from google playstore using google play API in old version, please upgrade to version 3 where you promised to solve it.

Two weeks left. Could you clarify, please?

Thanks.

Hi @artemgarkusha!

The deprecation of the API was announced for December 1. That’s more than 3 weeks from now as I’m typing this.

The team is actively working on this task and has been for the past few weeks, so I am happy to clarify that the change will happen and you won’t experience any disruption due to this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Once this change is made would we have to update the version of the upload step ?
Thanks.

Hi @haswin!

The step will indeed likely get a new version release. You can select “always latest” right now to be automatically updated :slight_smile:

Hi @bitce,

Has this issue been resolved?
And on which screen can i find the “always latest” button?
This is currently breaking my build as it’s already 9 Dec 2019…

Your help would be appreciated.

Hi @astonyao_dius,

Yes, this was fixed. For each and every step, the very first setting you have is a dropdown version selector:

The change was made in version 3.0.0 so that or anything above that will work. Please note that you don’t have to select “Always latest”, I was describing how to make sure to be updated to future releases automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.