Building error - Ionic iOS - code signing - no profile matching

Hello. I am trying to build cordova / ionic / ios project
But my builds are always failed. I tried different profiles.
I used "bash -l -c ā€œ$(curl -sfL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bitrise-tools/codesigndoc/master/_scripts/install_wrap.sh)ā€ to get required Provisioning Profiles.
If I build and archive through Xcode - its successfully created ipa.
Sorry for bad English.

Example of error:
ā€œNo profile matching ā€˜my_identifierā€™ found: Xcode couldnā€™t find a profile matching ā€˜my_identifierā€™. Install the profile (by dragging and dropping it onto Xcodeā€™s dock item) or select a different one in the General tab of the target editor.ā€

Hi @asmihaylov,

Can you check this guide, especially the iOS code signing notes, and let us know if that helps?

@viktorbenei thanks, i have some progressā€¦
when archived build submitted to itunes connect i have some error:

9:27:18]: This might take a few minutes. Please donā€™t interrupt the script.
[09:29:46]: [Transporter Error Output]: ERROR ITMS-90161: ā€œInvalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle MY_BUNDLE_ID [Payload/bundle_name] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.ā€

trying to do something with profilesā€¦

This combination means that you signed the app with a non App Store code signing. Make sure that you sign the app with App Store code signing, otherwise you canā€™t upload that app (IPA) to the App Store (nor to iTunes Connect TestFlight).

Related How To guide:

i change Xcode Archive for iOS settings:
Force code signing with Identity ā€”> iPhone Distribution
and now its ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for reporting and Happy Building! :wink:

1 Like